911-210-6055 – High application flexibility combined with M-TYPE sewing technology
The wide spectrum of applications in the field of reproducible safety seams and functional seams as well as decorative stitching in technical textiles, car interior decoration, garments and leather goods makes special demands on the operating means.
The pattern stitcher 911 with its new and innovative design and the flexible material clamp technology is predestinated for these tasks.
The approved M-TYPE sewing technology and the intuitive user software guarantee an excellent sewing result, maximum functionality and high productivity.
Your advantages in production:
• Flexible use by “teach-in programming” directly at the touchscreen control panel or by means of external PC programming software
• High bobbin thread capacity by XXL vertical hook (Ø 32 mm)
• Low maintenance due to approved M-TYPE technology
• High performance due to max. sewing speed of 2.000 stitches/min.
• Programming of “input/output signals” for every single stitch possible
• Constant, tight stitch formation by electronic thread tension, programmable per stitch
• Electromagnetic thread clamping device for neat seam beginning
• Thread breakage identification with automatic sewing stop
• Monitoring of the bobbin thread capacity by stitch counting or thread consumption control
• Performance recording by piece counter
• Trouble-free processing of differing material plies by programmable stroke adjustment
Advantages for the operator:
• Easy handling of the machine functions by means of intuitive menu navigation at the touchscreen control panel
• Seam contour is indicated on the display
• Size and position of seam patterns can be changed at the touch of a button directly at the machine
• Memory capacity for up to 99 seam programs with max. 20.000 stitches each
• Up to 30 different seam patterns programmable per sewing cycle (sequence)
• 20 different seam sequences programmable
• Sewing field size 600 mm x 550 mm
• Max. thread size up to Nm 10/3
• Max. sewing speed 2.000 stitches/min.
• Bobbin thread monitor (0911 597754)
• barcode scanner (0911 597554)
• DA-CAD5000 Software for design and editing of sewing pattern (9835 200352)