ECO and CLASSIC describes clearly defined level of functionality and upgradability of all machines out of the M-TYPE platform. ECO stands for perfect seam results, low maintenance construction and a modern design without automatic functions like thread trimming, sewing foot lift, back tack, etc.
CLASSIC Goldline means machines with highest level of convenience and performance for maximum efficiency and flexibility.
Automatic functions like sewing foot lift, thread trimmer and automatic back tacking as well as quick stroke adjustment, 2. Integrated stitch length and pneumatic additional thread tension combined with the huge range of sewing equipment and additional equipment these machines meets the requirements in the field of medium heavy duty applications.
Another milestone of the M-TYPE platform is the innovative drive concept from Dürkopp Adler.
Machines with the sub-classification “M” are provided with a factory fitted integrated DC Direct Drive.
These power sources stand for maximum torque without gear reduction, impressive dynamics in the acceleration and braking phases during sewing, precise stop positioning of the needle even at high operating speed, highly energy efficient as well as a quiet and vibration free machine operation.
Another integral part of the drive concept is the in-house designed control unit.
The DAC CLASSIC (Dürkopp Adler Control) with the corresponding operation panel OP-1000 is tailored designed to the Direct Drive characteristics and in terms of functionality and user comfort, leaves little to be desired.
• DA Direct Drive, integrated in the upper housing, with superior penetration power in combination with the excellent stitch technology of the M-TYPE
• Impressive dynamics in the acceleration and braking phases during the sewing operation
• Precise stop positioning even at high operating speed
• Quiet and vibration free machine operation
• Very energy efficient
• Service friendly machine and drive concept
• Gearless power transfer without belt reduction
• DAC CLASSIC controls including operation panel OP-1000 for optimum functionality and extraordinary user comfort
• Machine identification system for the administration of specific machine parameters
The subclass 867-190445-M is equipped with a short thread trimmer with a remaining thread length of approx. 5 mm only. The thread clamping device guarantees a neat seam beginning and is offered as standard. This machine class is equipped as standard with a locking set for adjusting elements to increase the process reliability.
Optimised functions for the car seat production:
• No manual trimming of remaining threads required. The short thread trimmer guarantees a remaining thread length of approx. 5 mm only.
• Reduced quality controls during the production process due to short remaining threads and neat seam beginning