• Integrated direct drive with DAC classic controlincl. operating panel OP1000
• Robust, switchable edge trimmer for the flexible use with and without trimming of the fabric edges
• Neat fabric edges in the prefabrication of padded upholstery parts
• Constant seam margins and congruent fabric edges in case of “narrow margins”
• Efficient working method by simultaneous sewing and trimming
• Large bobbin thread capacity due to XXL hook
• Equipment features corresponding to the M-TYPE CLASSIC version like thread trimmer, automatic backtacking, pneumatic sewing foot lift, integrated LED sewing lamp and maintenance indicator
• Sewing equipment for various trimming margins
Typical field of application
Sewing and simultaneous trimming of fabric edges in the field of home and car upholstery
• Max. stitch length 12 mm
• Max. sewing speed 3,000 stitches/min.
The control “DAC classic” with the appertaining control panel OP1000 is especially adapted to the characteristics of the direct drive as well as to the large range of functions of the M-TYPE CLASSIC machines. This control leaves hardly anything to be desired with regard to functionality and ease of use.
• Precisely adapted parameters guarantee optimum functionality combined with maximum ease of use for every machine class.
• When the machine is put into operation, these machine-specific parameters are transferred to the control directly from the machine identification memory (machine ID) of the respective machine. The manual input of basic parameters or a manual selection of the machine class are completely avoided. The advantage is obvious: PLUG and PLAY
• A clearly arranged structure of parameters classified according to functions allows a user-friendly setting of application-specific values with the help of the appertaining control panel.
• Trouble-free data transfer (parameter or software updates) by means of DA storage dongle
• An independent power supply unit (230V / 24V) for the connection of a sewing light is included.