• Integrated direct drive with DAC classic control incl. operating panel OP1000
• Disconnectable needle bars, controlled via ergonomically arranged operating elements
• Perfect corner stitches on the sector of decorative seams
• Robust needle bar drive for the processing of extreme sewing thread sizes
• The slim sewing head and the slim post bed facilitate the handling of difficultly accessible seam areas
• Excellent stitch pattern, constantly tight stitch formation, even with large stitch lengths and extreme thread sizes
• New hook technology allows the processing of extreme sewing thread sizes
• Equipment features corresponding to the M-TYPE CLASSIC version like thread trimmer, automatic backtacking, pneumatic sewing foot lift, integrated LED sewing lamp and maintenance indicator
Typical field of application
Twin-needle decorative stitching in the field of home and car upholstery
• Max. stitch length 12 mm
• Max. sewing speed 3,000 stitches/min.
The control “DAC classic” with the appertaining control panel OP1000 is especially adapted to the characteristics of the direct drive as well as to the large range of functions of the M-TYPE CLASSIC machines. This control leaves hardly anything to be desired with regard to functionality and ease of use.
• Precisely adapted parameters guarantee optimum functionality combined with maximum ease of use for every machine class.
• When the machine is put into operation, these machine-specific parameters are transferred to the control directly from the machine identification memory (machine ID) of the respective machine. The manual input of basic parameters or a manual selection of the machine class are completely avoided. The advantage is obvious: PLUG and PLAY
• A clearly arranged structure of parameters classified according to functions allows a user-friendly setting of application-specific values with the help of the appertaining control panel.
• Trouble-free data transfer (parameter or software updates) by means of DA storage dongle
• An independent power supply unit (230V / 24V) for the connection of a sewing light is included.