The continuously increasing share of decorative stitching operations in the production of car seat covers and car interior decoration as well as the fashion trend towards using thick leather qualities for upholstered furniture require optimally adapted high-performance operating means.
The twin-needle machines with disconnectable needle bars of the M-TYPE series have been especially designed for these manifold applications and offer maximum flexibility owing to their spectrum of performance. The special sewing equipment, additional equipment and the unique needle bar drive help to realize a multitude of applications on the sector of decorative seams.
The design typical for the M-TYPE and the ergonomically arranged operating elements guarantee maximum comfort for decorative stitching.
The two subclasses 867 and 868 of the program version M-TYPE CLASSIC are equipped as standard with automatic sewing foot lift, integrated second stitch length, integrated second thread tension, quick stroke adjustment, automatic backtacking, thread trimmer as well as an integrated LED sewing lamp.
• DA Direct Drive, integrated in the upper housing, with superior penetration power in combination with the excellent stitch technology of the M-TYPE
• Impressive dynamics in the acceleration and braking phases during the sewing operation
• Precise stop positioning even at high operating speed
• Quiet and vibration free machine operation
• Very energy efficient
• Service friendly machine and drive concept
• Gearless power transfer without belt reduction
• DAC CLASSIC controls including operation panel OP-1000 for optimum functionality and extraordinary user comfort
• Machine identification system for the administration of specific machine parameters
• Disconnectable needle bars, controlled via ergonomically arranged operating elements
• Perfect corner stitches on the sector of decorative seams
• Robust needle bar drive for the processing of extreme sewing thread sizes
• The slim sewing head and the slim post bed facilitate the handling of difficultly accessible seam areas
• Excellent stitch pattern, constantly tight stitch formation, even with large stitch lengths and extreme thread sizes
• New hook technology allows the processing of extreme sewing thread sizes
• The powerful and effective feeding system with bottom feed, needle feed and alternating top feed guarantees trouble-free and displacement-free material feed when processing the most different material thicknesses and structures
• The high sewing foot stroke of up to 20 mm facilitates the feeding and removing of bulky workpieces
• The high top feed stroke of up to 9 mm facilitates sewing over thick spots and cross seams
• Equipment features corresponding to the M-TYPE CLASSIC version like thread trimmer, automatic backtacking, pneumatic sewing foot lift, integrated LED sewing lamp and maintenance indicator
|Video Content 1||No|
|Video Content 2||No|
|Video Content 3||No|
|Video Content 4||No|