Sewing operations in tubular workpieces, as e.g. attaching of metal rings to up to 10 m long tube filters, make especially high demands on the operating means.
The two M-TYPE free arm machines of class 869-100 with a particularly large clearance of 1,000 mm under the machine arm are predestined for these applications. The typical equipment features of the M-TYPE CLASSIC version guarantee maximum quality and efficiency at an attractive price.
• The particulary large clearance of 1,000 mm under the sewing head enables the processing of very long hose materials
• The extremely solid free arm makes it possible to withstand high mechanical forces and loads
• The small free arm diameter (78 mm at the sewing point) allows the processing of tube filters with narrow diameter
• The automatic thread trimmer reduces the thread consumption when processing very long bag filters
• Automatic functions like pneumatic sewing foot lift, automatic backtacking, quick stroke adjustment, integrated second stitch length and pneumatic additional thread tension guarantee maximum efficiency and ease of use