The software developed by Dürkopp Adler offers the user the possibility to create new seam programs for the pattern stitcher 911 and pocket setter 906, to load contours in the form of a DXF file or to alter existing seam programs easily at the PC. The clearly arranged screen presentation and the intuitive menu navigation guarantee easy handling of this software. Shifting of seam patterns, turning, scaling and mirroring as well as adding technological functions (as e.g. thread trimming, stroke adjustment, switching of outlets) are only a few examples of the performance features of this software.
The finished seam programs are saved on an USB memory-stick and can be transferred to the machine control subsequently.
structure the software:
DA-CAD5000 can be used with Windows XP Professional and Windows 7, 8.1 and 10
• The main menu bar: a standard pull-down menu as found in standard Windows®- applications.
• The Icon menu bar: a standard icon menu, as found in standard Windows®- applications.
• Function and information bar: for selection of the view and special functions. Drawing information is also displayed here (coordinates, class category, etc.)
• Tools menu bar: for selection of tools to draw and edit seam programs.
• Drawing box: box for drawing and editing seam programs.
• Table: shows the X and Y coordinates for seam sections, support points, stitches and action points.
• Status bar: displays context-sensitive help information, the COM interface which has been set, etc.