Innovation Through Performance
An exclusive all-in-one sewing and welding solution. Now finish all PVC banners and signs or sew digital textiles with Silicon Edge Graphics (SEG). Allow the Digitran to taking your production to the next level.
There is no stopping you, at speeds up to 30M per minute, you will become a pro at finishing with precision alignment and capability.
NEAR INVISIBLE SEAMS
Remove the tape and glue! Now, weld or sew pvc or digital textiles producing the highest quality, best looking seams.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Transport system synced with sewing machine for accurate and precise flow of material handling and product finishing
- Hands free SEG feeding and cutting
- Programmable back stitch configuration and stitch cut for easy operational use
- Synchronized needle bar and feed for even stitching
- Needle cooling for faster sewing
- Multiple seam configuration for almost any type of job
- Light aluminum frame for easy mobility around your facilit
- Easy to use touch controls
- Driven roller for large graphics
- Robust Durkopp Adler sewing machine for maximum up time
WHAT IS SEG?
SEG is a high-resolution dye-sublimated fabric graphic finished with a thin silicone strip. The silicone strip is sewn to the edge of the fabric graphic, and then the strip is inserted into a frame with a recessed groove. The fabric should be taut when installed in the frame, and the result is a large format graphic. This type of digital textile format is popular for tradeshows, outdoor flags and banners, and indoor retail applications.
SEG is quickly becoming the norm in the digital textile market for many reasons, including:
- Quick assembly
- Reduced shipping, installation and storage costs
- Lighter, more durable, more vibrant fabric
- More finished appearance than traditional fabric graphics
THOUSANDS OF PRODUCTS PRODUCED…
Customers worldwide are becoming more efficient in producing everyday products seamlessly. Banners, Signs and now SEG digital textiles are being finished faster and easier than ever before.