The medium-heavy duty lockstitch flat bed machines of the series 1767 offer approved Dürkopp Adler seam quality at a fair price.
Due to high reliability and durability this series convinces by low costs during the life cycle of the product. The universal use for flat stitching operations on the sector of medium weight material as e.g. upholstery, leather goods and technical textiles is guaranteed by automatic basic functions like thread trimmer, automatic backtacking and pneumatic sewing foot lift.
The corresponding sewing equipment and attachments make it possible to optimally adapt the machines to special operations.
- Low life-cycle costs due to high reliability and durability
- The powerful and effective feeding system with bottom feed, needle feed and alternating feet guarantees a trouble-free and displacement-free material feed when processing most different fabric thicknesses and structures
- The large clearance facilitates the handling of large-area workpieces
- High productivity due to large bobbin capacity (XXL hook)
- Short thread trimmer (remaining thread length of appr. 5 mm)
- High efficiency due to energy-saving, intergrated sewing drive
- The sewing foot lift up to 20 mm max. facilitates the feeding and removing of bulky workpieces
- Maximum sewing foot stroke up to 9 mm allows a safe climbing over differently high material plies
- DAC classic – modern, reliable and network-capable Dürkopp Adler control technology, incl. control panel OP1000 with numerical display
- Integrated keypad with ergonomically arranged favourite key for easy operation
- The machine identification memory (machine ID) containing all machine-specific control information allows an easy start-up with the DAC Classic control (Plug and Play)
- Central oil wick lubrication (minimal lubricating system) for low maintenance
- A modular-designed casing enables easy and maintenance-friendly access to the machine-relevant components