The all round sailmaking machine is a simple and proven construction for high production and long life.
Made in the UK by Solent, this machine is ideal for sewing medium to heavy sails with needle sizes 140 - 200, using thread sizes V92, V138, V207 and capable of processing materials up to 10mm thick.
- The Solent Offshore Manual has the following features:
- Max. stitch width 13mm
- Extra large capacity hook
- High speeds up to 800spm *
- Long and high underarm clearance 650 x 190mm
- ZZ1000 Easy change 3 step and zigzag with lever
- Footlift height 17mm by manual foot pedal
- Reverse by lever
- Stand on castors, table top and electronic motor
* depending on materials sewn