Solent Texsew Eco Conveyorline:
For high speed sewing of textile products.
Reduced material handling makes it simple to use for all operators with minimum training required.
- Silicone / latex keder edge for frame systems
- Hemming of dye-sub and other woven fabrics (additional guides required)
- 2000mm x 600mm Conveyor synchronised with sewing speed which moves in both directions for easy handling of heavy or large fabrics
- Fast changeover system for sewing guides
- Silicone / Latex keder edging guides and foot
- Fully automatic sewing functions synchronised with conveyor
- Automatic start and end tacking
- Automatic thread trimming
- Automatic footlifting
- LED sewing light
- Slack feed device with roll holder for Silicone / Latex keder edging
- Fully automatic lubrication
- Control panel for machine and conveyor functions
- Second pedal for conveyor return
- Emergency stop
- Standing height tables (adjustable), mounted on castors for easy movement around shop floor
- Special Solent system to allow sewing machines and welding machines of different types to be linked with the conveyor using easy change over. Machines can be used independently without the conveyor.
- Special gripper conveyor
- Latex / silicone auto cutter
- Feet and guides for other sewing operations (hems, pockets etc. on woven textiles)