Tony H-301 zigzag sewing machine, for the small workshop and home sewer.
The H-301 is a full size, rotary machine that features a large hook and bobbin mechanism to reduce the frequency of bobbin winding and allow for the use of heavy thread. This is a non-walking foot machine. For walking foot version see Tony H-305 series
It sews a 5mm long straight stitch and a 10 mm wide zigzag stitch. Maximum sewing speed is 2,800 stitches per minute. It has reversing capability.
Use the H-301 for heavy materials and thick fabric assemblies as well as light to medium work. It is an excellent choice for everything from spinnakers to 10oz storm sails.
This Machine Includes:
- 3 needles, 134R size 110
- 2 large capacity bobbins
- Thread stand
- Bobbin winder
- Screw drivers
- Stand with wheels
- Electronic servo motor
- Foot treadle & linkage
- Shuttle: full rotary, gear driven
- Maximum sewing speed per min: 2,800 stitches
- Max. straight stitch length: 5mm
- Max. zigzag width: 10mm
- Needle System: 134R, sizes 90 - 130
- Underarm space: 273 x 101mm
- Presser foot lift: hand lever 8.2mm / knee controlled 8.2mm
- There is also an optional switchable cam to make this machine produce a standard 2-point zigzag (see H-301-4). Changing from 6 to 2-point zigzag stitching is easy.
- A puller feed can be fitted to help feed heavy or bulky items through the machine.
- 1/2 foot, to sew close to ropes and zips - where the right or left side of the foot is removed
- Binder and folder attachments
This model is also available with a long arm - please see H-301-L
Please contact Solent to order and for delivery options.