Tony H-301-L zigzag sewing machine, for the small workshop and home sewer.
The H-301-L is a full size, rotary machine that features a large hook and bobbin mechanism to reduce the frequency of bobbin winding and allow for the use of heavy thread. This is a non-walking foot machine. For walking foot version see Tony H-305 series
It sews a 5mm long straight stitch and a 10 mm wide zigzag stitch. Maximum sewing speed is 2,800 stitches per minute. It has reversing capability.
Use the H-301-L for heavy materials and thick fabric assemblies as well as light to medium work. It is an excellent choice for everything from spinnakers to 10oz storm sails.
This Machine Includes:
- 3 needles, 134R size 110
- 2 large capacity bobbins
- Thread stand
- Bobbin winder
- Screw drivers
- Stand with wheels
- Electronic servo motor
- Foot treadle & linkage
- Shuttle: full rotary, gear driven
- Maximum sewing speed per min: 2,800 stitches
- Max. straight stitch length: 5mm
- Max. zigzag width: 10mm
- Needle System: 134R, sizes 90 - 130
- Underarm space: 101 x 520mm
- Presser foot lift: hand lever 8.2mm / knee controlled 8.2mm
- A puller feed can be fitted to help feed heavy and buly materials through the machine.
- 1/2 foot, to sew close to ropes and zips - where the right or left side of the foot is removed
- Binder and folder attachments
Please contact Solent to order and for delivery options.
|Video 1||YouTube ID|
|Video Content 1||No|
|Video Content 2||No|
|Video Content 3||No|
|Video Content 4||No|