Tony H-305-L Long arm, zigzag sewing machine, for the small workshop. This is a walking foot machine.
The H-305-L is a full size, rotary machine that features a large hook and bobbin mechanism to reduce the frequency of bobbin winding and allow for the use of heavy thread.
It sews a 5mm long straight stitch and a 10 mm wide zigzag stitch. Maximum sewing speed is 2,800 stitches per minute. It has reversing capability.
Use the H-305-L for heavy and thick fabrics and for other plastics and leather materials . It is an excellent choice for everything from spinnakers to 10oz storm sails.
This Machine Includes:
- 3 needles, 135x17 size 110
- 2 large capacity bobbins
- Thread stand
- Bobbin winder
- Screw drivers
- Stand with wheels
- Electronic servo motor
- Foot treadle & linkage
- Hook: full rotary, gear driven
- Maximum sewing speed per min: 2,800 stitches
- Max. straight stitch length: 5mm
- Max. zigzag width: 10mm
- Needle System: 135x17, sizes 90 - 130
- Underarm space: 101 x 520mm
- Presser foot lift: hand lever 8.2mm / knee controlled 8.2mm
- A puller feed can be fitted to help feed large and bulky materials through the machine.
- 1/2 foot, to sew close to ropes and zips - where the right or left side of the foot is removed
- Binder and folder attachments
Please contact Solent to order and for delivery options.