ECO and CLASSIC describes clearly defined level of functionality and upgradability of all machines out of the M-TYPE platform. ECO stands for perfect seam results, low maintenance construction and a modern design without automatic functions like thread trimming, sewing foot lift, back tack, etc.
• Integrated direct drive with DAC eco M-TYPE control
• The powerful and effective feeding system with bottom feed, needle feed and alternating top feed guarantees trouble-free and displacement-free material feed
• The extremely high sewing foot lift up to 20 mm facilitates the feeding and removing of bulky workpieces
• The high top feed stroke up to 9 mm allows a safe climbing over differently high material plies
• Large clearance of 335 mm wide and 125 mm high
• Excellent view on the sewing area
• Increased productivity due to the XXL hook (70% larger bobbin capacity in comparison to the standard hook)
• Complete range of sewing equipment, attachments and optional equipment, i.e. optimum equipment for nearly all sewing operations
Typical field of application
Joining and top stitching operations in the field of medium-heavy duty applications
• Max. stitch length 12 mm
• Max. sewing speed 3,400 stitches/min.
DAC eco M-TYPE
The control „DAC eco M-TYPE“ has been especially designed for the M-TYPE ECO machines with DA direct drive and is integrated in the casing of the direct drive – nearly invisible for the user.
• DAC eco M-TYPE control with convenient basic functions like needle positioning, soft start and realization of a pedal-operated single stitch
• Programmable parameters like maximum sewing speed, soft start speed and number of soft start stitches
• Machine identification system for the management of machine-specific parameters
• The control is completely integrated in the machine casing. No further installation work is required when putting the machine into operation (Plug and Play)