• Integrated direct drive with DAC classic control incl. operating panel OP1000
• The large clearance (700 mm wide and 125 mm high) facilitates the handling of large-area workpieces
• Powerful and effective feeding system with bottom feed, needle feed and alternating top feed
• Up to 12 mm long stitches for standard seams and decorative topstitching
• The extremely high sewing foot lift up to 20 mm facilitates the feeding and removing of bulky workpieces
• The sewing foot stroke up to 9 mm allows the safe climbing over differently high material plies
• Thread sizes up to Nm 10/3 max.
• Asymmetrical sewing equipment for the twin-needle machines allows the flexible use as single-needle or twin-needle version by conversion
Typical field of application
Assembly and decorative seams in large-area workpieces
• Max. stitch length 12 mm
• Max. sewing speed 3,000 stitches/min.