The Solent Oceanmaster is the LARGEST and FASTEST, HEAVY DUTY sailmaking machine series available.
It's unique design includes the best features for combining huge underarm clearance and heavy weight material processing with the speed of a medium weight machine.
This one machine can undertake all work from small cruising sails through to Superyacht.
- heavy duty, 4-motion feed to reduce needle deflection and feed efficency
- largest capacity rotary hook
- extra long needle bar stroke
- steel frame construction
- electronic motor driven extra heavy duty puller feed
- unrivalled design.
Built in our factory in the UK the price and value for money is untouchable too!
We offer two underarm sizes to suit all loft sizes:
Solent Oceanmaster XXL
- XXL Extra long and extra high arm 1,060 x 500 mm clearance
- 5 bearing upper arm and handwheel support
- Heavy duty puller PL50x100 large surface area 50x100mm
- max speed 600spm (subject to materials sewn)
Solent Oceanmaster XL
- XL Extra long and high arm 1,060 x 280 mm clearance
- Heavy duty puller PL50 long Linatex belt 50mm with counter roller
- max speed 800spm (subject to materials sewn)
Solent Oceanmaster XL and XXL have the following features and functions:
- Reinforced steel frame construction
- 4-motion feed mechanism with stitch length lever
- 3 step (6 point) and standard zigzag fully automatic change by lever. Optional 2 step (4 point) cam available.
- Extra large handwheel 280mm diameter with external support
- Pneumatic foot lift and pressure adjustable by regulator
- Pneumatic reverse by push button Electronic handwheel by push button
- Needle cooler
- Pneumatic puller lifting with foot, in reverse and by push button
- Heavy duty steel frame stand with locking wheels
- motor AB321, DC1550 control panel
- Independent moveable foot pedal for any work position
- Foot lift: 26mm
- Puller lift: XL - 50mm, XXL - 80mm
- Needle System: 794 size 140 to 230
- Stitch width: max 12.7mm
- Needle bar stroke: 58mm
- Thread sizes: V92, V138, V207