T300 Extreme Curve
The world’s MOST versatile welder for making inflatables
Produce airtight and waterproof seams for 2D and 3D meeting the toughest demands. The T300 Extreme Curve can be used as a hot air or hot wedge welding machine, making it the perfect machine to help with curves or unique shapes.
No matter what your product is or how complicated your seam may be, The T300 Extreme Curve can handle nearly any curved seam job. This welder can be used to make water and airtight welds in applications like inflatables.
AIRTIGHT OR WATERTIGHT WELDS
Depending on your product or application the T300 Extreme Curve enables you to create airtight or watertight welds.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy operation touch screen with recipe storage for quick setting recall.
- Equipped with dual arms for increased product versatility
- Quick, repeatable head adjustments for precision welding
- Available in hot wedge, hot air or equipped with both for optimal product production
- Quick, easy guide change for multiple seam configurations
THOUSANDS OF PRODUCTS BEING PRODUCED…
Customers all over the world are finding new products daily to produce on the T300 Extreme Curve. If you think it, the T300 Extreme Curve can make it! Products currently being produced include; white water rafts, military attack boats, airplane escape chutes, inflatable bounce houses, inflatable tents and more…
|Video Content 1||No|
|Video Content 2||No|
|Video Content 3||No|
|Video Content 4||No|