RFLEX Travel Radio Frequency (RF/HF) Welding Machine
Automated Traveling Radio Frequency Welder
The RFlex Travel is a radio frequency welder that is designed for the production of tarpaulins, tents, truck tarps, high-speed doors, and any other flexible Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) or Polyurethanes (PU) product. Line up your material with the lasers on the track, press a button, and let the travel head do the welding for you. Reliable and effortless production.
- Athletic Mats
- Clear Span Buildings
- Containment Booms
- Conveyor Belts
- Curtains - Agriculture
- Curtains - Gymnasium
- Curtains - Truck Side
- Roller Doors
- Evacuation Slides
- Flexible Storage Tank/Bladders
- Pool Covers
- Shades/Tension Structure
- Shelters Structures
Features & Benefits
- Universal usage for PVC, PU, TPU, reinforced technical textiles, or film
- Easy material handling with work table length up to 100m
- New generation stable and efficient RF power generator
- Easily change dies with QuickGRIP ™ release system of the electrodes
- Easier material placement and better visualization of weld with built-in LED illumination and laser guides
- Manual, semi-automatic and automatic operation
- 10" touch screen HMI panel
- MW SafeDown ™ anti-crush electrode safety motion system
- Fully automated weld cycles with 1000 weld cycle recipe memory
- Auto-tuning for steady RF power feed to assure consistent welds
- High production capacity with fully programmable PLC
- RF emission protection
- Custom dies available for versatile production
- Line up your material accurately every time with the joystick and foot pedal precision
- Easy to use intuitive operating menu with machine specific software
- Ultrafast monitoring of arcs and overloads for protecting the integrity of the electrodes and the welded material
- FREEWeld ™ is an optional solution that allows for grounding emissions without lowering a grounding foot.
- The FREEWeld ™ option eliminates the grounding foot needing to be perfectly flat on the table. This enables the operator to make a wider range of products.
- Creates a stronger, more aesthetic, weld with two parallel weld lines.
Other Optional Add Ons:
- X Option - transverse ± 2.4 inches to 4.75 inches weld head motion
- Impulse electrode
Subscribe for the latest offers, product and trade show news
Keep up to date with news and be the first to hear about new products, offers and exhibitions.