Miller Weldmaster RFlex Press welder
How Does RF Welder Work? - RFlex I Miller Weldmaster
The Most Compact Universal RF Welder
The RFlex Press welder is the smallest machine in the Radio Frequency line. Small but mighty, the RFlex Press brings the power of larger RF machines with a small footprint. Designed for the production of small intricate applications including automotive, medical equipment, and packaging accessories or products. The RFlex Press can weld PVC, PET, PU , TPO, or PLA. With enhanced features such as precision line, spot, curve weld technology, autotuning for consistent welds, and a durable work table that will make your production more efficient and reliable. Or, add on the gooseneck work area to help with material handling and flexibility in your movement.
- Inflatable Boats
- Shades/Tension Structure
- Shelters Structures
- Protective Gear
- Prototype Work
Features & Benefits
- Multiple Welding Shapes and Custom 2D and 3D Dies
- Universal usage for PVC, PU, TPU, reinforced technical textiles
- New generation stable and efficient RF power generator with Autotune Capabilities
- Easier material placement and better visualization of weld with built-in LED illumination.
- Pneumatic Foot Operation for precise material and weld placement
- StrokeDOWN System with a crank-knob system for easy setup of height adjustment of welding electrode from the work table
- Semi-automated weld cycles with 100 weld cycle recipe memory
- Easy to use Fully programmable PLC with memory settings and touch screen
- RF emission protection.
- Custom dies available for versatile production
- Easy-to-use intuitive operating menu with machine-specific software
- Ultrafast monitoring of arcs and overloads for protecting the integrity of the electrodes and the welded material
- Gooseneck Work Area
Subscribe for the latest offers, product and trade show news
Keep up to date with news and be the first to hear about new products, offers and exhibitions.